Ocean Marine Cargo Insurance
The Ocean Marine Cargo Insurance policy is for businesses that drive international and domestic commerce by water. This policy provides worldwide coverage of products and goods from origin to destination.
W. A. George provides insurance for businesses that move freight, cargo & products across international oceans or domestic water bodies.
The policy provides the following coverage:
- General Average losses and General Average contributions
- Sue and Labor expenses incurred to prevent or mitigate a loss
- Import Duty
- Landing, warehousing and forwarding charges incurred as the result of an insured peril
- Return shipments in the event of the refusal or inability of the assured or consignee to accept delivery at destination
- Loss or damage resulting from war risks: strikes, riots and/or civil commotion
- Theft and Hijacking
- Shortage and Non-delivery
Contact W.A. George for full details on the policy coverage.
Tags: Ocean Marine Cargo